JEE Main 2016
JEE Main 2016 to be appeared by almost all undergraduate engineering aspirants in India for admission into engineering courses offered by Government, Semi-Government, Private and centrally funded institutions and Universities across India including NITs and IIITs. Apart from above institutions JEE Main score to be used many states those adopted JEE Main as their selection criteria for undergraduate engineering admission for their respective states. JEE Main 2016 is to be conducted by CBSE and will have 2 Papers to be attempted by candidates for admission into undergraduate engineering BE/B.Tech. or B.Arch./B.Planning Courses. For admission into IITs in India top 1.5 Lacs JEE Main candidates are eligible to appear the JEE Advanced test.
JEE Main 2016 Papers:
There will be 2 papers in JEE main:
Paper 1: B.E. / B. tech.
Paper 2: B. Arch. / B. Planning
Paper 1 to be taken by all B.E / B.Tech aspirants whereas paper 2 to be taken by all B.Arch / B. Planning candidates except for admission in IITs in India. One can chose to write both the papers in JEE Main 2016.
JEE Main 2016 Mode of Examination:
JEE Main 2016 Paper 1 has 2 allowed modes for candidates. Under online mode computer based examination candidates are required to attempt questions in a computer and under offline or pen and paper based examination candidates are required to use question booklet to attempt question.
Candidates appearing only paper 1 can chose to appear through either online mode (Computer Based) or offline mode (pen and paper based).
Candidates appearing Only paper 2 can appear through pen and paper based only as paper 2 can only be attempted through pen and paper based mode.
Candidates choosing to appear both paper 1 and paper 2 can either chose any one of the below mentioned 2 choices:
– Pen and paper based for both the papers
– Computer based for Paper 1, Pen and paper based for paper 2.
JEE Main 2016 Application form Restriction:
There is a rule that one candidate has to submit only one application form. Submission of multiple application form shall result in cancellation of applicant’s candidature for JEE Main 2016.
JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern:
Irrespective of the mode of examination, JEE Main Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech) will have 90 questions covering 30 questions from each of the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each correct answer will fetch 4 marks to the candidate whereas each wrong answer will attract negative one mark.
JEE Main 2016 Application Fee:
JEE Main 2016 Application Fee for Indian Exam Centres (Tentative)
|Papers Appearing||Pen and Paper Based||Computer Based|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||1000 (Boys)|
|Both Paper 1 and Paper 2||1800 (Boys)|
JEE Main 2016 Application Fee for Foreign Country Exam Centres (Tentative)
|Papers Appearing||Pen and Paper Based||Computer Based|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||2500 (Boys)|
|Both Paper 1 and Paper 2||3800 (Boys)|
JEE Main 2016 Correction of Online Application:
JEE Main authorities will allow correction of JEE Main application form for inadvertent mistakes committed by candidates. Options such as Paper 1 or Paper 2, Language or Exam Centre, etc. shall never be changed. Students should take due care while filling up JEE Main application form to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
JEE Main 2016 Important Dates / JEE Main 2016 Exam Date:
- Offline examination (Pen and Paper Based Examination)
03.04.2016 (Sunday) Paper 1 (B.E./B. Tech.) 0930-1230 Hours(IST) 3 Hours
03.04.2016 (Sunday) Paper 2 (B. Arch./ B. Planning) 1400-1700 Hours(IST) 3 Hours
2. Online examination (Computer Based Examination) for Paper 1 (B.E./B. Tech.) Only
09.04.2016 (Saturday) &
1st shift: 0930-1230 Hours (IST)
2nd shift: 1400-1700 Hours (IST), If required
Top 5 Important Points for JEE Main 2016:
- Submission of multiple application forms by one candidate shall result in rejection of the candidate from writing the JEE Main exam 2016
- Name of the candidate and his/her parent’s name should be as exactly it appears in the 12th Board / equivalent exams without having any Mr./Mrs., etc.
- The application process is completely online and no hardcopy of application form is accepted. So, options once blocked shall not be allowed to be altered in later stage. Only few information can be changed if found incorrect by the candidate during verification.
- Use your own email ID and Mobile number while filling up JEE main 2016 Application form. Jee Main authorities usually communicate to candidates through SMS and email.
- Be careful while filling forms at browsing centres as chances of mistake in application form is more. Take time to recheck everything before final submission as once submitted there will be remote chance of rectification. Take a printout of JEE Main 2016 Sample Application Form and fill all the details manually and cross verify before filling online application form.
What the world needs are Engineers. JEE Main is the gateway to the world of Engineers.
JEE Main Exam the initial step to become skillfull and professional engineers
Do you have a creative mindset and problem solving skills with an aptitude towards mathematics, science and technology? Do you have the passion to use this knowledge and creativity to improve and innovate new products to make the life of people better? If so engineering is the best career choice for you who are just trying to figure out what will be the best option for your future prospects. The present and the future are in fact a period of that have witnessed expansions, achievements, of extraordinary jumps in science and innovation, of unfathomable advancement in seeing all of which have gone into hoisting our personal satisfaction boundlessly and opting for an engineering profession is surely a lucrative career option.
JEE Main 2016 Career Options:
There are lots to choose from if you are determined to select engineering field and decided to appear JEE Main 2016. As Engineering by itself is an expansive term that covers an extensive variety of usage and commercial enterprises. Consolidating science, science and innovation, designers produce imaginative answers to genuine issues. Thus, there are numerous diverse sorts of the engineering degrees accessible to a student through JEE Main 2016 Entrance Test.
JEE Main 2016 for Admission into IITs:
To aspire and to conquer any engineering field you need to first get hold the JEE Main 2016 exam Getting through the exams with flying colors will place you a secured seats providing you with the opportunity to study in prestigious institutes like the National Institute of Technology (NITs) and the Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs) and finally through JEE Advanced 2016 to IITs. There are also central or state administered various other institutions which do accept and recognize your score in the JEE Main 2016 exam paving the way to be become future enterprising engineers. Cracking the exam is quite tough and definitely not a child’s play without proper preparation. It requires a student with their considerable amount of dedication and determination to pass out this exam with flying numbers. The examination is led in two sections that of JEE Main and JEE-Advanced. Applicants who clear JEE main examination (top 150000) is qualified to show up for IIT-JEE Advanced which gives way to IITs in India.
JEE Main 2016 Model Papers
Entranceindia has been providing support for JEE main preparation by way of Model Papers for JEE Main exams since 2011 and since then our model papers are highly regarded as the best amongst students appearing JEE Main test. Even there are direct question match from our JEE Main preparatory course which available either through online mode or DVD mode (3 DVDs).
JEE Main 2016 Free Sample Papers:
Entranceindia has been providing free sample papers for JEE Main and preparatory courses and JEE Main model papers for students preparing for the test to brush-up their knowledge for the entrance test. Our Model Papers and Sample Papers are well chosen by experts in the field of training students for various engineering tests including IIT JEE (JEE Advanced), JEE Main, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc. Our papers are highly effective in preparing for the test. Our JEE Main Preparatory Course enables students to practice 6000+ questions from both class XI and XII covering the whole syllabus prescribed for JEE Main and following the same pattern followed in JEE Main 2016. Like past years the JEE Main 2016 going to witness more questions from our Preparatory course and model papers. To subscribe you can choose any of the options given above. However, for best result you can subscribe our JEE Main 2016 Preparatory Course.
JEE Main Mock Test 2016
Entranceindia.com has prepared Mock tests for JEE Main 2016 aspirants. Students appearing JEE Main 2016 should practice exam pattern questions apart from their regular study. Purpose of preparing JEE Main 2016 mock test is to help students appearing this exam. The questions in the mock test has designed in line with JEE Main 2016 syllabus. There are many questions from each chapter of JEE Main 2016 syllabus. These mock tests will give exam like environment and very helpful for self assessment. After submitting the mock test papers one can see the answers with step by step solution. We are also providing doubt clearance support for the questions in our mock test paper.
JEE Main 2016 Important Links:
JEE Main Preparatory Course
JEE Main (15+1) Model Papers
JEE Main (10+1) Model Papers
JEE Main Physics Achiever’s Plan
JEE Main Chemistry Achiever’s Plan
JEE Main Mathematics Achiever’s Plan
JEE Main Updates…
- JEE Main 2016 Admission Notification; All You Need to Know JEE Main 2016 Admission Notification Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) through its Joint Entrance Main Unit has notified JEE Main 2016 Examination by notification number CBSE/JEE/2015-16 10/11/2015. The Fourth JEE Main 2016: The fourth JEE Main Entrance Examination to be conducted by CBSE for admission into undergraduate engineering programmes offere in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally ...
- JEE Main 2016 Photograph; Dos and Don’ts There is a higher number of rejection of online application forms occur in JEE Main exam due to non compliance of photograph requirements. Entranceindia brings informative materials regarding JEE Main 2016 and other important engineering entrance tests in India for the sake of aspiring engineering students in India. Points to Remember JEE Main 2016 Photograph JEE Main ...
- JEE Main 2016 Image
- JEE Main 2016 Important Dates Though JEE Main 2016 Important Dates are yet to be released, it is expected that most crucial engineering entrance of the year 2016 shall be in line with JEE Main 2015 Examination. CBSE is the examination authority for JEE Main 2016 and shall conduct the test both under online as well as offline mode. Around 13.5 ...
- Why JEE Main 2016? What the world needs are Engineers. JEE Main is the gateway to the world of Engineers. JEE Main Exam the initial step to become skillfull and professional engineers Anyone having a creative mindset and problem solving skills with an aptitude towards mathematics, science and technology should think of engineering career in India. India is a country of ...
- JEE Main JEE Advanced Joint Counselling Registration Notice Central Seat Allocation Board 2015 has declared that a joint seat allocation authority (JoSAA) 2015 has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate admission and seat allocation for 88 Institutes including 20 IITs, ISM, 31 NITs, 18 IIITs and 18 other Government Funded Technical Institutes in India ...
- JEE Main Discussion Forum Start discussion Regarding JEE Main 2016 Entrance Test
- JEE Main 2016 Date Though JEE Main 2016 Dates are yet to be declared, you can take JEE Main 2015 into consideration expecting same time during the year 2016.JEE Main Date for Examination:Pen and Paper based examination: 02.04.2016 (Saturday) (based on 2015 exam date) Computer Based Examination: 08.04.2016 and 09.04.2016JEE Main Date for Online Application:7th November to 18th DecemberJEE Main ...
- Odisha to Conduct OJEE in place of JEE Main for B.Tech Admission; Says High Court Odisha to conduct OJEE 2015 for admission into B.Tech courses in Government as well as private engineering colleges in the State of Odisha as per the recent judgement by Honourable Odisha High Court. The State Government is directed by the Court to start the process of holding OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) 2015 from 6th June ...
- What makes you an IITian It was an earlier understanding that students who were considered intelligent and excellent academically and would not have liked to get into medicine, engineering was regarded as the best option. Engineering was even more of a status system passed out as an engineer. In any case progressively, as India is entering the association of turning ...