JEE Main Model Papers (15 + 1 Sets):
While preparing for JEE Main a National Level Engineering Entrance students sometimes find difficulty in getting enough time for practice for this exam as this exam is normally held during April 1st week. The CBSE Board exam continues towards third week of March every year. This exam is held both in online as well as offline mode and candidates choosing online mode may get few more days extra for their preparation as online exams starts after the offline exam. Entranceindia has been providing valuable support in terms of providing model papers and exam pattern question sets since year 2013 and since then we find our model paper questions in JEE Main exam papers both in online as well as offline exam.
- Review the question paper before final submission like it happens in JEE Main Exam
- Flag questions for revision / revisit distinguishing from other questions
- Different color options for questions attempted, flagged and not attempted
- Change the answer in between before final submission as allowed under JEE Main online system
- Timer to finish the test within the given time; after the expiry of time limit the test is auto submitted
- Navigation table to select and call questions from any order