Details for ICAR AIEEA 2014 Admit card as follows:
- Admit Card: The Admit Card, in duplicate, has been provided along with the Application Form.
- The candidate must fill all the entries in the Admit Card except roll number and examination venue, retain one copy (candidate copy) and submit the other copy (office copy) along with the application. The roll number allotted to the candidate and the venue of examination would be displayed on the ICAR website at www.icar. org.in as per Application Booklet Sl. No. (offline application) / Sr. No. printed on computer generated confirm page (online application) and Date of Birth, from where the candidate is required to note down the details and fill the same in the copy of the Admit Card (candidate copy) retained by him/her.
- This copy of Admit Card must be duly attested by Principal of the School/College last attended or a
- Gazetted Officer and brought to the Examination Hall for appearing in the examination. Candidate may note that without the attestation of photo as well as signature, thumb impression of the candidate on both the copies, the admit card will be rejected. Candidate is advised to preserve this admit card (candidate copy) till completion of
- admission process in an Agricultural University. In case of any difficulty in obtaining the roll number/ examination venue from the ICAR website, the candidate is advised to contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City center, two days before the scheduled examination date.