Govt. of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, Central Secretariat New Delhi
Subject:- Filling up of one vacancy of Machine Operator in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus GP Rs. 4200 in Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs on Deputation/absorption basis. Applications in the prescribed proforma as per the Annexure-II are invited from eligible persons for filling up the one vacancy of Machine Operator in the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance on deputation/absorption basis. The particulars regarding the post are given in Annexure-I.
2. It is requested that the applications of such eligible candidates as are desirous of being considered for the post and who can be relieved immediately on selection, may be forwarded along with attested photocopies of last 5 years ACR dossier, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificates to the undersigned within a period of 60 days from the date of issue of this Advt. Applicants will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature at a later date. Applications received without the up-to-date CR Dossiers, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate will not be entertained.
(Sanjeev Gupta) Under Secretary to the Government of India
Ph. No. 23095249
1. Name of the post : Machine Operator
2. Number of vacancy : One
3. Classification : General Central Service, Group-B, Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial
4. Ministry/Department : Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Economic Affairs
5. Scale of Pay : Pre-revised scale of Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200 Grade Pay (Pay Band-2)
6. Method of Recruitment : Deputation/ Absorption
7. Eligibility conditions :
i) Persons working in analogous post in other Government Departments on regular basis or;
ii) Persons in the scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with G.P. of Rs. 2800 having 3 years of regular service in the grade;
(b) Possessing the qualification and experience prescribed for direct recruits as under and subject to qualifying a trade test:-
Matriculation or its equivalent;
(i) Diploma in Lithography printing from a recognized institution. (ii) Six years’ experience in the operation of offset Printing Machine.
A Certificate of training in printing from a Vocational Institution or of a Government Organization and knowledge of Platemaking.
1. Post applied for
2. Name and address in Block Letters
3. Date of Birth
4. Date of Retirement under Central Govt. rules
5. Educational Qualifications
6. Whether educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied? (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same).
Qualification/Experience Qualification/ Experience
7. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post?
8. Details of employment in chronological order (enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient).
9. Nature of present employment i.e. ad-hoc or Temporary or quasi-Permanent or permanent
10. In case the present employment is held on Deputation basis/ contract basis, please state;
(a) The date of initial appointment
(b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract
(c) Name of the parent Office/Organization to which you belong
11. Additional details about present employment. Please state whether working under.
(a) Central Government (b) State Government (c) Autonomous Organisation (d) Universities (e) Others
12. Are you in the revised Scale of Pay? If yes, Give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
13. Total emoluments drawn per month.
14. Whether belongs to SC/ST
15. Additional information, if any
16. Remarks, if any
Signature of the Candidate Address _______________
Service particulars given by the applicant are verified with reference to service records and found to be correct.
Signature with Seal of the Competent Authority