BITSAT 2018 Chemistry Achiever’s Course
BITS Engineering Entrance is one of the important engineering entrance tests in India. Our expert team designed this CHEMISTRY Achiever’s comprehensive preparatory course for BITSAT Engineering Entrance keeping in mind the requirements of understanding the fundamental concepts rather than their ability to memorize the subject to replicate in the exam. To succeed, in our opinion, the student need to have a thorough understanding of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and their ability to solve objective type questions with accuracy and speed. The course has been designed to focus on: Fundamental and Core Concepts Improving analytical skill for problem solving abilities, gaining speed through intensive practice test. The design of the course enables sincere students to have a good grip over the subject Chemistry for exams like BITSAT, JEE Main and other similar exams. Our Chemistry Achiever’s course cultivates self confidence and develops an easy feel of the examination amongst the students. This package is a combination of chapter-wise tests and model tests based on BITSAT Chemistry syllabus.
- This plan aims at providing Preparatory Practice Papers for Chemistry for all Class-XII students appearing for BITS Engineering Entrance
- The plan includes both Chapter wise questions covering the whole BITSAT Chemistry Syllabus and 10 Model Test Papers exactly similar to the Pattern of BITSAT Examination
- Each chapter has 50 questions at three Levels (Level 1, 2 And Revision Test) based on their complexity. This helps students to step wise progress in their learning by going from less difficult to more difficult questions
- Our Chemistry Achiever’s Course is designed to help both BITSAT and Class XII Preparation
- This is intended to help students practice gradually to finish the whole Chemistry Syllabus (Both Class XI and XII) before commencement of their board exam and BITSAT Exam
- BITSAT Chemistry Achiever’s Course provides you a strategy which can make you BITSAT Winner