AIPMT 2014 Photograph & Signature
Tags: AIPMT, AIPMT address of the CBSE, aipmt admission and reservation, AIPMT Application Form, AIPMT Confirmation Page, AIPMT Exam Pattern, AIPMT Online Application Form, AIPMT Photograph & Signature, aipmt practice test, AIPMT Submission of Application Form
- Candidates are advised to take passport size photographs with white background and one post card size (4”x6”) photograph. Passport size photographs are to be used to affix on the Confirmation Page of online Application and also for Counselling/Admission. Post Card size photograph will be collected from candidates by Centre Superintendent at Centre during AIPMT Examination. Before affixing photograph on Confirmation Page candidate must write down his/her name, Application Form number and Contact Number on the reverse side of both the photographs with Ball point pen only. Affix one attested recent good quality colour STUDIO photographs with white background in the space earmarked for this in the Confirmation Page. The photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2013 indicating clearly the name of candidate alongwith the date of taking the photograph as shown below. Photograph should not have cap or goggles.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. The photograph should be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution or by a Gazetted Officer in such a way that half the signature of the attesting officer should appear on the photograph and the remaining on the Application Form. Attestation should be done at the bottom part of the photograph so that the photograph is not defaced. The photograph should be firmly affixed to the Application Form by gum/fevicol and should not be pinned or stapled. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with the rules of unfair means.
- The candidates are required to put their signature in the appropriate box given in the Confirmation Page in running hand writing and also to affix clear Left Hand Thumb Impression at the appropriate space provided for it. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would liable to be rejected. Further, unsigned application/application without clear thumb impression will also be rejected.
- Candidate should firmly tie or staple together the confirmation page of his/ her online Application Form and enclosures, if any. Please use any good quality envelope of A5 size and paste the computer generated Boards address slip.
- Request for change in any particulars in the online Application shall not be entertained under any circumstances.