AIPMT 2014 Exam Pattern
- The AIPMT 2014 Entrance Examination shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only. The duration of paper would be 03 hours.
Physics: 45 Questions
Chemistry: 45 Questions
Botany: 45 Questions
Zoology: 45 Questions
- Language of the Question Papers:-
- Candidates can opt for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi.
- Option of Question Paper should be exercised while filling in the application form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
- Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only and the candidates opt for Hindi would be provided Test Booklet in both Hindi and English, i.e., Bilingual.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.