1. Age : Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2014). (Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 1998 are NOT eligible to apply)
2. Essential Qualification : Should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
- Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination.
- However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
- If the Institute has to consider an examination of an Indian University or of a foreign/university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate Science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian University/Association of the Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him/her is considered by them to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme /Intermediate.
3. Minimum Marks in Aggregate : The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination required for appearing in this examination are : General and OBC candidates: 60% SC/ST Candidates 50% .
Contents related AIIMS 2014 :-AIIMS 2014 eligibility, AIIMS 2014 entrance, AIIMS eligibility, AIIMS Eligibility 2014, AIIMS Entrance Exam, AIIMS Entrance Examination, AIIMS MBBS Eligibility, AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Entrance Exam, AIIMS Medical 2014 Syllabus, AIIMS Medical Eligibility, AIIMS Medical Eligibility 2014, AIIMS Medical Entrance Eligibility, AIIMS Medical UG 2014 Eligibility, Eligibility for AIIMS