IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Do not submit any document -original or photocopy -with the application; the Institute does not take any responsibility for return of the same.
3. Admission of candidates to entrance examination is provisional, subject to their being eligible for admission to MBBS course.
4. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination/ declaration of result, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice.
5. The centre indicated for the entrance examination by a candidate is only his/her option. Actual centre will be allotted by AIIMS and it will be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The centre once allotted will not be changed in any circumstances.
6. Any document/certificate submitted separately at later stage should bear the following title:
“ApplicationForm No……. for M.B.B.S. Entrance Examination, 2014”.