ACET April 2017 Model Papers:
Entranceindia has been providing ACET Sample Papers and ACET Model Papers since beginning of ACET Test i.e. January 2012. Since then students placed high reliance on our expert model papers meant for Actuarial Common Entrance Test. Model papers are similar to Actuaries Entrance exam pattern (New Pattern). There are as many as 70 questions from Mathematics, Statics, English, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. Questions are based on new pattern. These Model papers can be proved very much helpful if it is practiced well. To know the exam pattern and quality of model papers we are providing sample papers for practice. Register today for a demo ACET Sample Paper free of cost.
Salient Features of the Practice Paper:
- The questions and explanations are prepared by expert teachers in the field of Mathematics and Statistics.
- In addition there are required number of questions from English, Data Interpretation and logical Reasoning.
- Equal importance has been given while designing the English, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation Questions.
- The tests are designed to have the similar experience as under the real exam environment.
- Each practice sets contains 70 questions each.
- There are total of 100 marks for each set (45 – 1 Mark each, 20 – 2 Marks each and 5 – 3 Marks each)
- Negative marking set at 50% for incorrect response.
- There are 10 Full Syllabus Model Tests consisting of 70 questions of 100 marks each as asked in ACET Exam.